33 CFR Part 149, Subpart E - Aids to Navigation
- Lights on Platforms
- Lights on Single Point Moorings
- Lights on Floating Hose Strings
- Lights on Buoys Used To Define Traffic Lanes
- § 149.570 — How is a platform, single point mooring, or submerged turret loading identified?
- § 149.575 — How must objects protruding from the water, other than platforms and single point moorings, be marked?
- § 149.580 — What are the requirements for a radar beacon?
- § 149.585 — What are the requirements for sound signals?
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 33 CFR Part 149.