33 CFR Part 151 - VESSELS CARRYING OIL, NOXIOUS LIQUID SUBSTANCES, GARBAGE, MUNICIPAL OR COMMERCIAL WASTE, AND BALLAST WATER
- SUBPART A — Implementation of MARPOL 73/78 and the Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty as it Pertains to Pollution from Ships (§§ 151.01 - 151.79)
- SUBPART B — Transportation of Municipal and Commercial Waste (§§ 151.1000 - 151.1024)
- SUBPART C — Ballast Water Management for Control of Nonindigenous Species in the Great Lakes and Hudson River (§§ 151.1500 - 151.1518)
- SUBPART D — Ballast Water Management for Control of Nonindigenous Species in Waters of the United States (§§ 151.2000 - 151.2080)
- SUBPART E — Definition of Marine Debris for the Purposes of the Marine Debris Research, Prevention, and Reduction Act (§§ 151.3000 - 151.3000)
- Appendix A to §§ 151.51 through 151.77 - Summary of Garbage Discharge Restrictions
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 33.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 33 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 151 after this date.