33 CFR Part 19 - WAIVERS OF NAVIGATION AND VESSEL INSPECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS 1
- § 19.01 Procedures for effecting individual waivers of navigation and vessel inspection laws and regulations.
- § 19.04 Vessels requisitioned by the United States for emergency evacuation.
- § 19.06 Vessels operated by or chartered to Military Sealift Command.
- § 19.07 Chronological record of seaman's previous employment.
- § 19.15 Permits for commercial vessels handling explosives at military installations.
Title 33 published on 03-May-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 33 CFR Part 19 after this date.