33 CFR Part 384 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 384.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 384.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 384.3 What programs and activities of the Corps of Engineers are subject to these regulations?
- § 384.4 [Reserved]
- § 384.5 What is the Corps of Engineers' obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 384.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 384.7 How does the Corps of Engineers communicate with state and local officials concerning its programs and activities?
- § 384.8 How does the Corps of Engineers provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 384.9 How does the Corps of Engineers receive and respond to comments?
- § 384.10 How does the Corps of Engineers make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 384.11 What are the Corps of Engineers obligations in interstate situations?
- § 384.12 [Reserved]
- § 384.13 May the Corps of Engineers waive any provision of these regulations?
E.O. 12372, July 14, 1982 (47 FR 30959), as amended April 8, 1983 (48 FR 15887); and sec. 401 of the Intergovernmental Cooperation Act of 1968, as amended (31 U.S.C. 6506).
48 FR 29153, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.