33 CFR Part 96, Subpart D - Authorization of Recognized Organizations To Act on Behalf of the U.S.
prev | next
- § 96.400 Purpose.
- § 96.410 Who does this regulation apply to?
- § 96.420 What authority may an organization ask for under this regulation?
- § 96.430 How does an organization submit a request to be authorized?
- § 96.440 How will the Coast Guard decide whether to approve an organization's request to be authorized?
- § 96.450 What happens if the Coast Guard disapproves an organization's request to be authorized?
- § 96.460 How will I know what the Coast Guard requires of my organization if my organization receives authorization?
- § 96.470 How does the Coast Guard terminate an organization's authorization?
- § 96.480 What is the status of a certificate if the issuing organization has its authority terminated?
- § 96.490 What further obligations exist for an organization if the Coast Guard terminates its authorization?
- § 96.495 How can I appeal a decision made by an authorized organization?