34 CFR 300.151 - Adoption of State complaint procedures.
(a)General. Each SEA must adopt written procedures for -
(i) Providing for the filing of a complaint with the SEA; and
(2) Widely disseminating to parents and other interested individuals, including parent training and information centers, protection and advocacy agencies, independent living centers, and other appropriate entities, the State procedures under §§ 300.151 through 300.153.
(b)Remedies for denial of appropriate services. In resolving a complaint in which the SEA has found a failure to provide appropriate services, an SEA, pursuant to its general supervisory authority under Part B of the Act, must address -
(1) The failure to provide appropriate services, including corrective action appropriate to address the needs of the child (such as compensatory services or monetary reimbursement); and
(2) Appropriate future provision of services for all children with disabilities.
- 34 CFR 300.509 — Model Forms.
- 34 CFR 300.504 — Procedural Safeguards Notice.
- 34 CFR 300.153 — Filing a Complaint.
- 34 CFR 300.164 — Waiver of Requirement Regarding Supplementing and Not Supplanting With Part B Funds.
- 34 CFR 300.151 — Adoption of State Complaint Procedures.
- 34 CFR 300.140 — Due Process Complaints and State Complaints.