34 CFR 303.300 - General.
The statewide comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary interagency system to provide early intervention services for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families referenced in § 303.100 must include the following components:
(a) Pre-referral policies and procedures that include -
(1) A public awareness program as described in § 303.301; and
(2) A comprehensive child find system as described in § 303.302.
(b) Referral policies and procedures as described in § 303.303.
(c) Post-referral policies and procedures that ensure compliance with the timeline requirements in § 303.310 and include -
(1) Screening, if applicable, as described in § 303.320;
(2) Evaluations and assessments as described in §§ 303.321 and 303.322; and
(3) Development, review, and implementation of IFSPs as described in §§ 303.340 through 303.346.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 303 after this date.