34 CFR 303.420 - Parental consent and ability to decline services.
(3) Early intervention services are provided to the child under this part;
(1) Is fully aware of the nature of the evaluation and assessment of the child or early intervention services that would be available; and
(c) The lead agency may not use the due process hearing procedures under this part or part B of the Act to challenge a parent's refusal to provide any consent that is required under paragraph (a) of this section.
(1) Determine whether they, their infant or toddler with a disability, or other family members will accept or decline any early intervention service under this part at any time, in accordance with State law; and
(2) May decline a service after first accepting it, without jeopardizing other early intervention services under this part.
- 34 CFR 303.342 — Procedures for IFSP Development, Review, and Evaluation.
- 34 CFR 303.414 — Consent Prior to Disclosure or Use.
- 34 CFR 303.521 — System of Payments and Fees.
- 34 CFR 303.20 — Individualized Family Service Plan.
- 34 CFR 303.520 — Policies Related to Use of Public Benefits or Insurance or Private Insurance to Pay for Part C Services.
- 34 CFR 303.321 — Evaluation of the Child and Assessment of the Child and Family.
- 34 CFR 303.400 — General Responsibility of Lead Agency for Procedural Safeguards.
- 34 CFR 303.320 — Screening Procedures (Optional).