34 CFR 367.3 - What activities may the Secretary fund?
(b) For purposes of § 367.1(a), IL services for older individuals who are blind include -
(1) Services to help correct blindness, such as -
(i) Outreach services;
(ii) Visual screening;
(iii) Surgical or therapeutic treatment to prevent, correct, or modify disabling eye conditions; and
(iv) Hospitalization related to these services;
(2) The provision of eyeglasses and other visual aids;
(3) The provision of services and equipment to assist an older individual who is blind to become more mobile and more self-sufficient;
(4) Mobility training, Braille instruction, and other services and equipment to help an older individual who is blind adjust to blindness;
(5) Guide services, reader services, and transportation;
(6) Any other appropriate service designed to assist an older individual who is blind in coping with daily living activities, including supportive services and rehabilitation teaching services;
(7) IL skills training, information and referral services, peer counseling, individual advocacy training, facilitating the transition from nursing homes and other institutions to home and community-based residences with the requisite supports and services, and providing assistance to older individuals who are blind who are at risk of entering institutions so that the individuals may remain in the community; and
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 367 after this date.