34 CFR Part 106 - NONDISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF SEX IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Subpart A - Introduction (§§ 106.1 - 106.9)
- Subpart B - Coverage (§§ 106.11 - 106.17)
- Subpart C - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Admission and Recruitment Prohibited (§§ 106.21 - 106.23)
- Subpart D - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 106.31 - 106.43)
- Subpart E - Discrimination on the Basis of Sex in Employment in Education Programs or Activities Prohibited (§§ 106.51 - 106.61)
- Subpart F - Procedures [Interim] (§ 106.71)
- Appendix A to Part 106 - Guidelines for Eliminating Discrimination and Denial of Services on the Basis of Race, Color, National Origin, Sex, and Handicap in Vocational Education Programs
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 106.