34 CFR Subpart C - Migrant Education Program
- § 200.81 Program definitions.
- § 200.82 Use of program funds for unique program function costs.
- § 200.83 Responsibilities of SEAs to implement projects through a comprehensive needs assessment and a comprehensive State plan for service delivery.
- § 200.84 Responsibilities for evaluating the effectiveness of the MEP and using evaluations to improve services to migratory children.
- § 200.85 Responsibilities of SEAs for the electronic exchange through MSIX of specified educational and health information of migratory children.
- § 200.86 Use of MEP funds in schoolwide projects.
- § 200.87 Responsibilities for participation of children in private schools.
- § 200.88 Exclusion of supplemental State and local funds from supplement, not supplant and comparability determinations.
- § 200.89 Re-interviewing; eligibility documentation; and quality control.
67 FR 71736, Dec. 2, 2002, unless otherwise noted.