34 CFR Part 206 - SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS WHOSE FAMILIES ARE ENGAGED IN MIGRANT AND OTHER SEASONAL FARMWORK - HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY PROGRAM AND COLLEGE ASSISTANCE MIGRANT PROGRAM
- Subpart A - General (§§ 206.1 - 206.5)
- Subpart B - What Kinds of Activities Does the Secretary Assist Under These Programs? (§§ 206.10 - 206.11)
- Subpart C - How Does One Apply for a Grant? (§ 206.20)
- Subpart D - How Does the Secretary Make a Grant to an Applicant? (§§ 206.30 - 206.31)
- Subpart E - What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee? (§ 206.40)
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 34 CFR Part 206.