34 CFR Part 206 - SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS WHOSE FAMILIES ARE ENGAGED IN MIGRANT AND OTHER SEASONAL FARMWORK—HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY PROGRAM AND COLLEGE ASSISTANCE MIGRANT PROGRAM
- SUBPART A — General (§§ 206.1 - 206.5)
- SUBPART B — What Kinds of Activities Does the Secretary Assist Under These Programs? (§§ 206.10 - 206.11)
- SUBPART C — How Does One Apply for a Grant? (§§ 206.20 - 206.20)
- SUBPART D — How Does the Secretary Make a Grant to an Applicant? (§§ 206.30 - 206.31)
- SUBPART E — What Conditions Must Be Met by a Grantee? (§§ 206.40 - 206.40)
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 206 after this date.