34 CFR Part 222, Subpart D - Payments Under Section 8003(d) of the Act for Local Educational Agencies That Serve Children With Disabilities
- § 222.50 — What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 222.51 — Which children may a local educational agency count for payment under section 8003(d) of the Act?
- § 222.52 — What requirements must a local educational agency meet to receive a payment under section 8003(d)?
- § 222.53 — What restrictions and requirements apply to the use of funds provided under section 8003(d)?
- § 222.54 — What supplement-not-supplant requirement applies to this subpart?
- § 222.55 — What other statutes and regulations are applicable to this subpart?
- §§ 222.56-222.59 — [Reserved]
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 34.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 34 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 222 after this date.