34 CFR Part 363, Subpart F - What Post-Award Conditions Must Be Met by a State?
prev | next
- § 363.50 What collaborative agreements must the State develop?
- § 363.51 What are the allowable administrative costs?
- § 363.52 What are the information collection and reporting requirements?
- § 363.53 What requirements must a designated State unit meet for the transition of an individual to extended services?
- § 363.54 When will an individual be considered to have achieved an employment outcome in supported employment?
- § 363.55 When will the service record of an individual who has achieved an employment outcome in supported employment be closed?
- § 363.56 What notice requirements apply to this program?
Title 34 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 34 CFR Part 363 after this date.