34 CFR Part 86, Subpart E - Appeal Procedures
prev | next
- § 86.400 What is the scope of this subpart?
- § 86.401 What are the authority and responsibility of the ALJ?
- § 86.402 Who may be a party in a hearing under this subpart?
- § 86.403 May a party be represented by counsel?
- § 86.404 How may a party communicate with an ALJ?
- § 86.405 What are the requirements for filing written submissions?
- § 86.406 What must the ALJ do if the parties enter settlement negotiations?
- § 86.407 What are the procedures for scheduling a hearing?
- § 86.408 What are the procedures for conducting a pre-hearing conference?
- § 86.409 What are the procedures for conducting a hearing on the record?
- § 86.410 What are the procedures for issuance of a decision?
- § 86.411 What are the procedures for requesting reinstatement of eligibility?