36 CFR 1237.3 - What standards are incorporated by reference in this part?
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, NARA must publish notice of change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at the Office of the Federal Register. For information on the availability of this material at the Office of the Federal Register, call (202) 741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(b) The material incorporated by reference is also available for inspection at NARA's Archives Library Information Center (NWCCA), Room 2380, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001, phone number (301) 837-3415, and is available for purchase from the sources listed below. If you experience difficulty obtaining the standards referenced below, contact NARA's Policy and Planning Staff (NPOL), National Archives and Records Administration, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001, phone number (301) 837-1850.
(c)American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and International Organization for Standards (ISO) standards. The following ANSI and ISO standards are available from the American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10036, phone number (212) 642-4900, or online at http://webstore.ansi.org.
(1) ISO 18906: 2000 (“ISO 18906”), Imaging Materials - Photographic Films - Specifications for Safety Film, First Edition, December 15, 2000, IBR approved for § 1237.26.
(2) ISO 18911: 2000 (“ISO 18911”), Imaging materials - Processed safety photographic films - Storage practices, First Edition, November 1, 2000, IBR approved for § 1238.20, IBR approved for §§ 1237.16 and 1237.18.
(3) ISO 18920: 2000 (“ISO 18920”), Imaging Materials - Processed Photographic Reflection Prints - Storage Practices, First Edition, July 15, 2000, IBR approved for § 1237.18.
(4) ANSI/AIIM TR34: 1996 (“ANSI/AIIM TR34”), Sampling Procedures for Inspection by Attributes of Images in Electronic Image Management and Micrographic Systems, May 13, 1996, IBR approved for § 1237.28.
(d)National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The following standards are available from the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, P.O. Box 9109, Quincy, MA 02269-9101, phone number (617) 770-3000 or online at http://catalog.nfpa.org.
(e)Techstreet. The following standards are available from the standards reseller Techstreet, 3916 Ranchero Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, phone number (800) 699-9277, or online at http://www.Techstreet.com.
(1) ISO 18902: 2001 (“ISO 18902”), Imaging Materials - Processed Photographic Films, Plates, and Papers - Filing Enclosures and Storage Containers, 2001, IBR approved for § 1237.16.
(2) ISO 18923: 2000 (“ISO 18923”), Imaging Materials - Polyester-Base Magnetic Tape - Storage Practices, First Edition, June 1, 2000, IBR approved for § 1237.18.
(3) ISO 18925: 2002 (“ISO 18925”), Imaging Materials - Optical Disc Media - Storage Practices, First Edition, June 1, 2002, IBR approved for § 1237.18.
(f) The following standards are not available from the original publisher or a standards reseller. As indicated in paragraph (b) of this section, the standards are available for inspection at the NWCCA. In order to inspect the standards at a NARA location other than the NARA facility in College Park, MD, please contact the NWCCA, Room 2380, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001, phone number (301) 837-3415 or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) ISO 2859-1: 1996 (“ISO 2859-1”), Sampling Procedures for Inspection by Attributes - Part 1: Sampling Plans Indexed by Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for Lot-by-Lot Inspection, 1996, IBR approved for § 1237.28.
Title 36 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 1237 after this date.
- 36 CFR 1237.26 — What Materials and Processes Must Agencies Use to Create Audiovisual Records?
- 36 CFR 1237.28 — What Special Concerns Apply to Digital Photographs?
- 36 CFR 1237.18 — What Are the Environmental Standards for Audiovisual Records Storage?
- 36 CFR 1237.16 — How Do Agencies Store Audiovisual Records?