36 CFR Part 1237 - AUDIOVISUAL, CARTOGRAPHIC, AND RELATED RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- § 1237.1 What is the applicability and scope of this part?
- § 1237.2 What are the authorities for part 1237?
- § 1237.3 What standards are incorporated by reference in this part?
- § 1237.4 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1237.10 How must agencies manage their audiovisual, cartographic, and related records?
- § 1237.12 What record elements must be created and preserved for permanent audiovisual records?
- § 1237.14 What are the additional scheduling requirements for audiovisual, cartographic, and related records?
- § 1237.16 How do agencies store audiovisual records?
- § 1237.18 What are the environmental standards for audiovisual records storage?
- § 1237.20 What are special considerations in the maintenance of audiovisual records?
- § 1237.22 What are special considerations in the storage and maintenance of cartographic and related records?
- § 1237.24 What are special considerations for storage and maintenance of aerial photographic records?
- § 1237.26 What materials and processes must agencies use to create audiovisual records?
- § 1237.28 What special concerns apply to digital photographs?
- § 1237.30 How do agencies manage records on nitrocellulose-base and cellulose-acetate base film?
Title 36 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 1237 after this date.