36 CFR 2.13 - Fires.
(a) The following are prohibited:
(1) Lighting or maintaining a fire, except in designated areas or receptacles and under conditions that may be established by the superintendent.
(2) Using stoves or lanterns in violation of established restrictions.
(3) Lighting, tending, or using a fire, stove or lantern in a manner that threatens, causes damage to, or results in the burning of property, real property or park resources, or creates a public safety hazard.
(4) Leaving a fire unattended.
(5) Throwing or discarding lighted or smoldering material in a manner that threatens, causes damage to, or results in the burning of property or park resources, or creates a public safety hazard.
(b) Fires shall be extinguished upon termination of use and in accordance with such conditions as may be established by the superintendent. Violation of these conditions is prohibited.
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 2 after this date.