36 CFR § 214.8 - Appeal content.
(a) General requirements for the contents of an appeal. All appeals must include:
(1) The appellant's name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and email address, if any;
(2) A brief description of the decision being appealed, including the name and title of the Responsible Official and the date of the decision;
(4) A statement of how the appellant is adversely affected by the decision being appealed;
(5) A statement of the relevant facts underlying the decision being appealed;
(6) A discussion of issues raised by the decision being appealed, including identification of any laws, regulations, or policies that were allegedly violated in reaching the decision being appealed;
(8) A statement of the relief sought;
(9) Any documents and other information upon which the appellant relies; and
(10) The appellant's signature and the date.
(2) A request for a stay under § 214.13; and
(3) A request to participate in a state mediation program regarding certain term grazing permit disputes under 36 CFR part 222, subpart B.