36 CFR 254.21 - Applications.
(1) Must be made by designated officials) authorized to do business in the name of a county, city, or local governmental subdivision;
(2) May be in the form of a letter, ordinance, or resolution;
(3) Must be furnished to the District Ranger or the Forest Supervisor for the National Forest area in which the lands are situated; and
(4) Must be limited to 640 acres or less adjacent to an established community.
(b) An application must be accompanied by -
(1) A description of the land desired; and
(2) A development plan, consisting of a narrative statement and map, which gives a detailed description of the intended use of the site and how essential community needs will be met by the purchase.
Title 36 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 254 after this date.