§ 9.103 What standards must be met to approve my operations
(a) The Regional Director will approve your operations permit if the NPS has determined that your operations:
(1) Will not violate the laws governing administration of units of the National Park System; and
(2) Will meet all applicable operating standards.
(b) Before approval of your operations permit, you must submit to the Superintendent:
(1) Financial assurance in the amount specified by the Regional Director and in accordance with the requirements of §§ 9.140 through 9.144;
(2) Proof of liability insurance with limits sufficient to cover injuries to persons or property caused by your operations; and
(3) An affidavit stating that the operations planned are in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.