36 CFR 905.735-502 - Statements of employment and financial interests by employees.
(a) Employees of the Corporation in the following named positions shall prepare and submit statements of employment and financial interests:
(1) Executive Director;
(2) Assistant Director Legal - General Counsel;
(3) Assistant Director/Finance;
(4) Development Director;
(5) Secretary of the Corporation Administrative Officer;
(6) Construction Manager;
(7) Senior Architect/Planner;
(8) Chief, Real Estate Operations;
(9) Any Contracting Officer of the Corporation; and
(10) Any employee classified as a GS-13 or above whose duties and responsibilities are such that the ethics counselor determines a statement should be filed.
(b) Each statement of employment and financial interests required by this section, except that of the General Counsel, shall be submitted to the Ethics Counselor, Office of the General Counsel, Pennsylvania Avenue Development Corporation, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Suite 1220 North, Washington, DC 20004. The General Counsel, as Ethics Counselor, shall submit his statement directly to the Chairman for review.
(c) An employee who believes that his position has been improperly included in this section as one requiring the submission of a statement of employment and financial interests may obtain a review of this determination upon a written request to the Chairman.