36 CFR Subpart A - Identifying Federal Records
prev | next
- § 1222.1 What are the authorities for Part 1222?
- § 1222.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1222.3 What standards are used as guidance for this part?
- § 1222.10 How should agencies apply the statutory definition of Federal records?
- § 1222.12 What types of documentary materials are Federal records?
- § 1222.14 What are nonrecord materials?
- § 1222.16 How are nonrecord materials managed?
- § 1222.18 Under what conditions may nonrecord materials be removed from Government agencies?
- § 1222.20 How are personal files defined and managed?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.