36 CFR Part 1229 - EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION TO DESTROY RECORDS
- § 1229.1 What is the scope of this part?
- § 1229.2 What are the authorities for this part?
- § 1229.3 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1229.10 What steps must be taken when records are a continuing menace to health or life, or to property?
- § 1229.12 What are the requirements during a state of war or threatened war?
Title 36 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 1229 after this date.