36 CFR Part 1231 - TRANSFER OF RECORDS FROM THE CUSTODY OF ONE EXECUTIVE AGENCY TO ANOTHER
- § 1231.1 What is the authority for part 1231?
- § 1231.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1231.10 Who has the authority to approve the transfer of records from the custody of one executive agency to another?
- § 1231.12 How do executive agencies request to transfer records to another executive agency?
- § 1231.14 May the records of terminated agencies be transferred to another agency?
- § 1231.16 What restrictions are there on use of transferred records?
- § 1231.18 When are records transferred between executive agencies without NARA approval?