36 CFR Part 1232 - TRANSFER OF RECORDS TO RECORDS STORAGE FACILITIES
- § 1232.1 What are the authorities for part 1232?
- § 1232.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1232.3 What standards are used as guidance for this part?
- § 1232.10 Where can a Federal agency transfer records for storage?
- § 1232.12 Under what conditions may Federal records be stored in records storage facilities?
- § 1232.14 What requirements must an agency meet before it transfers records to a records storage facility?
- § 1232.16 What documentation must an agency create before it transfers records to a records storage facility?
- § 1232.18 What procedures must an agency follow to transfer records to an agency records center or commercial records storage facility?