36 CFR Part 1281 - PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY FACILITIES
- § 1281.1 What is the scope of this part?
- § 1281.2 What publications are incorporated by reference?
- § 1281.3 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1281.4 What are the architectural and design standards for Presidential libraries?
- § 1281.6 What certifications must be provided to NARA?
- § 1281.8 What information must be provided to NARA for its report to Congress on a new Presidential library facility?
- § 1281.10 When does a foundation consult with NARA before offering a gift of a physical or material change, or addition to an existing library?
- § 1281.12 What information must be provided to NARA for its report to Congress on a change or addition to a Presidential library facility?
- § 1281.14 What type of endowment is required for a Presidential library?
- § 1281.16 What standard does NARA use for measuring building size?
Title 36 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 1281.