36 CFR Part 1281 - PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY FACILITIES
- § 1281.1 — What is the scope of this part?
- § 1281.2 — What publications are incorporated by reference?
- § 1281.3 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1281.4 — What are the architectural and design standards for Presidential libraries?
- § 1281.6 — What certifications must be provided to NARA?
- § 1281.8 — What information must be provided to NARA for its report to Congress on a new Presidential library facility?
- § 1281.10 — When does a foundation consult with NARA before offering a gift of a physical or material change, or addition to an existing library?
- § 1281.12 — What information must be provided to NARA for its report to Congress on a change or addition to a Presidential library facility?
- § 1281.14 — What type of endowment is required for a Presidential library?
- § 1281.16 — What standard does NARA use for measuring building size?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.