36 CFR Part 407 - PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
- § 407.1 Purpose and scope of the regulations in this part.
- § 407.2 Definitions.
- § 407.3 Inquiries about ABMC's systems of records or implementation of the Privacy Act.
- § 407.4 Procedures for acquiring access to ABMC records pertaining to an individual.
- § 407.5 Identification required when requesting access to ABMC records pertaining to an individual.
- § 407.6 Procedures for amending or correcting an individual's ABMC record.
- § 407.7 Procedures for appealing a refusal to amend or correct an ABMC record.
- § 407.8 Fees charged to locate, review, or copy records.
- § 407.9 Procedures for maintaining accounts of disclosures made by ABMC from its systems of records.