36 CFR Part 51, Subpart F - Determining a Preferred Offeror
- § 51.36 — What conditions must be met before the Director determines that a concessioner is a preferred offeror?
- § 51.37 — How will the Director determine that a new concession contract is a qualified concession contract?
- § 51.38 — How will the Director determine that a concession contract is an outfitter and guide concession contract?
- § 51.39 — What are some examples of outfitter and guide concession contracts?
- § 51.40 — What are some factors to be considered in determining that outfitter and guide operations are conducted in the backcountry?
- § 51.41 — If the concession contract grants a compensable interest in real property improvements, will the Director find that the concession contract is an outfitter and guide concession contract?
- § 51.42 — Are there exceptions to this compensable interest prohibition?
- § 51.43 — Who will make the determination that a concession contract is an outfitter and guide contract?
- § 51.44 — How will the Director determine if a concessioner was satisfactory for purposes of a right of preference?
- § 51.45 — Will a concessioner that has operated for less than the entire term of a concession contract be considered a satisfactory operator?
- § 51.46 — May the Director determine that a concessioner has not operated satisfactorily after a prospectus is issued?
- § 51.47 — How does a person appeal a decision of the Director that a concessioner is or is not a preferred offeror?
- § 51.48 — What happens to a right of preference in the event of termination of a concession contract for unsatisfactory performance or other breach?
- § 51.49 — May the Director grant a right of preference except in accordance with this part?
- § 51.50 — Does the existence of a preferred offeror limit the authority of the Director to establish the terms of a concession contract?
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 36.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.