36 CFR Part 51, Subpart I - Concession Contract Provisions
- § 51.73 What is the term of a concession contract?
- § 51.74 When may a concession contract be terminated by the Director?
- § 51.75 May the Director segment or split concession contracts?
- § 51.76 May the Director include in a concession contract or otherwise grant a concessioner a preferential right to provide new or additional visitor services?
- § 51.77 Will a concession contract provide a concessioner an exclusive right to provide visitor services?
- § 51.78 Will a concession contract require a franchise fee and will the franchise fee be subject to adjustment?
- § 51.79 May the Director waive payment of a franchise fee or other payments?
- § 51.80 How will the Director establish franchise fees for multiple outfitter and guide concession contracts in the same park area?
- § 51.81 May the Director include “special account” provisions in concession contracts?
- § 51.82 Are a concessioner's rates required to be reasonable and subject to approval by the Director?
- § 51.83 Sale of Native Handicrafts.
Title 36 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.