36 CFR Part 51, Subpart I - Concession Contract Provisions
- § 51.73 — What is the term of a concession contract?
- § 51.74 — When may a concession contract be terminated by the Director?
- § 51.75 — May the Director segment or split concession contracts?
- § 51.76 — May the Director include in a concession contract or otherwise grant a concessioner a preferential right to provide new or additional visitor services?
- § 51.77 — Will a concession contract provide a concessioner an exclusive right to provide visitor services?
- § 51.78 — Will a concession contract require a franchise fee and will the franchise fee be subject to adjustment?
- § 51.79 — May the Director waive payment of a franchise fee or other payments?
- § 51.80 — How will the Director establish franchise fees for multiple outfitter and guide concession contracts in the same park area?
- § 51.81 — May the Director include “special account” provisions in concession contracts?
- § 51.82 — Are a concessioner's rates required to be reasonable and subject to approval by the Director?
- § 51.83 — Sale of Native Handicrafts.
Title 36 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 51.