36 CFR Part 51, Subpart J - Assignment or Encumbrance of Concession Contracts
- § 51.84 What special terms must I know to understand this part?
- § 51.85 What assignments require the approval of the Director?
- § 51.86 What encumbrances require the approval of the Director?
- § 51.87 Does the concessioner have an unconditional right to receive the Director's approval of an assignment or encumbrance?
- § 51.88 What happens if an assignment or encumbrance is completed without the approval of the Director?
- § 51.89 What happens if there is a default on an encumbrance approved by the Director?
- § 51.90 How does the concessioner get the Director's approval before making an assignment or encumbrance?
- § 51.91 What information may the Director require in the application?
- § 51.92 What are standard proformas?
- § 51.93 If the transaction includes more that one concession contract, how must required information be provided?
- § 51.94 What information will the Director consider when deciding to approve a transaction?
- § 51.95 Does the Director's approval of an assignment or encumbrance include any representations of any nature?
- § 51.96 May the Director amend or extend a concession contract for the purpose of facilitating a transaction?
- § 51.97 May the Director open to renegotiation or modify the terms of a concession contract as a condition to the approval of a transaction?
Title 36 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:27
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 51 after this date.