36 CFR Part 63 - DETERMINATIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR INCLUSION IN THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES
- § 63.1 Purpose and authorities.
- § 63.2 Determination of eligibility process.
- § 63.3 Procedures to be applied when the Agency and the State Historic Preservation Officer agree a property is eligible.
- § 63.4 Other properties on which determinations of eligibility may be made by the Secretary of the Interior.
- § 63.5 Federal Register publication of properties determined eligible.
- § 63.6 Review and nomination of properties determined eligible.
Title 36 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 63.