16 U.S. Code § 470 - Transferred or Omitted
Section, Pub. L. 89–665, § 1, Oct. 15, 1966, 80 Stat. 915; Pub. L. 96–515, title I, § 101(a), Dec. 12, 1980, 94 Stat. 2987, which provided the short title, findings, and policy of the National Historic Preservation Act, was transferred in part and omitted in part. Subsec. (a), which provided that this subchapter could be cited as the “National Historic Preservation Act”, was transferred and is set out as a Short Title of 1966 Act note under section 100101 of Title 54, National Park Service and Related Programs. Subsec. (b), which related to findings and declaration of policy, was omitted from the Code following the enactment of Title 54 by Pub. L. 113–287.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 335-8-2-.01 - 335-8-2-.01 - General Rules Applicable To All Uses Subject To The Alabama Coastal Area Management Plan (ACAMP)
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-001-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-011-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-012-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-014-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-015-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-016-Section VI - Section VI - Application Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 109-017-Section I - Section I - Application Definitions Procedures, Requirements, and Review.
- IL Admin. Code 35.830.203 - Section 830.203 - Location Standards for Landscape Waste Compost Facilities
- IL Admin. Code 62.1772.12 - Section 1772.12 - Permit Requirements for Exploration Removing More Than 250 Tons of Coal
- IL Admin. Code 62.1773.12 - Section 1773.12 - Regulatory Coordination with Requirements under Other Laws
- 312 Ind. Admin. Code 25-4-109 - 312 IAC 25-4-109 - Review, public participation, and approval or disapproval of permit applications; permit terms and conditions; responsibility
- 675 Ind. Admin. Code 12-5-7 - 675 IAC 12-5-7 - Architecturally or historically significant structures
- La. Admin. Code tit. 43, Part XV, §3111 - §3111 - Public Availability of Information in Permit Applications on File with the Office
- Miss. Admin. Code. 11-8-17 - Rule 17 - General Requirements for Permit or Exploration Procedure Systems
- Miss. Admin. Code. 11-8-31 - Rule 31 - Public Participation, Approval of Permit Applications and Permit Terms and Conditions
- 10 CSR 40-6.010 - 10 CSR 40-6.010 - General Requirements for Permits, Permit Applications and Coal Exploration
- 10 CSR 40-6.070 - 10 CSR 40-6.070 - Review, Public Participation and Approval of Permit Applications and Permit Terms and Conditions
- Mont. Admin. R. 10.121.909 - 10.121.909 - FEDERAL HISTORIC PRESERVATION REVIEW CONSTITUTES COMPLIANCE
- Ohio Admin. Code 1501:13-4-01 - 1501:13-4-01 - General contents requirements for permit applications.
- Ohio Admin. Code 3701:1-54-09 - 3701:1-54-09 - Land disposal - site selection, design, and environmental assessment.
- Okla Admin. Code § 460:20-13-5 - Section 460:20-13-5 - Permit requirements for exploration removing more than 250 tons of coal
- Okla Admin. Code § 460:20-15-4 - Section 460:20-15-4 - Regulatory coordination with requirements under other laws
- OR Admin. Rule 736-050-0220 - 736-050-0220 - State Advisory Committee on Historic Preservation: Federal Requirements
- 650-RICR-20-05-11 - Part 11 - RICRMP: Ocean SAMP - Chapter 11 - Policies of the Ocean SAMP (650-RICR-20-05-11)
- 650-RICR-20-05-8 - Part 8 - RICRMP: Ocean SAMP - Chapter 8 - Renewable Energy and Other Offshore Development (650-RICR-20-05-8)
- Utah Admin. Code R645-300-100 - R645-300-100 - Review, Public Participation, and Approval or Disapproval of Permit Applications and Permit Terms and Conditions.
- 4 Va. Admin. Code § 25-130-772.12 - 4VAC25-130-772.12 - Permit requirements for exploration removing more than 250 tons of coal, or occurring on lands designated as unsuitable for surface coal mining operations.
- 4 Va. Admin. Code § 25-130-773.12 - 4VAC25-130-773.12 - Regulatory coordination with other agencies.
- WV Code Reg. 82-1-4 - §82-1-4 - Requirements for Certification of Local Government Programs in West Virginia.
- WV Code Reg. 82-1-6 - §82-1-6 - Certified Local Government Participation in the Nomination Process for the National Register of Historic Places (National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended, 16 U.S.C. ' 470 Section 101 (c) (2)).
- WV Code Reg. 82-1-8 - §82-1-8 - Transfer of Historic Preservation Funds to Certified Local Governments.
- Wis. Admin. Code Trans Sec. 400 Appendix - Trans 400 Appendix - Appendix Federal Regulations And Procedures Adopted By The Wisconsin Department Of Transportation
- Environmental Quality, Dept. of, Hazardous Waste, Ch. 1 § 264 - Section 264 - STANDARDS FOR OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TREATMENT, STORAGE, AND DISPOSAL FACILITIES.
- Environmental Quality, Dept. of, Solid Waste Management, Ch. 2 § 4 - Section 4 - Location Standards.
- Environmental Quality, Dept. of, Solid Waste Management, Ch. 3 § 3 - Section 3 - Location Standards.
- Environmental Quality, Dept. of, Solid Waste Management, Ch. 4 § 4 - Section 4 - Location Standards.