36 CFR Part 79 - CURATION OF FEDERALLY-OWNED AND ADMINISTERED ARCHAEOLOGICAL COLLECTIONS
- § 79.1 Purpose.
- § 79.2 Authority.
- § 79.3 Applicability.
- § 79.4 Definitions.
- § 79.5 Management and preservation of collections.
- § 79.6 Methods to secure curatorial services.
- § 79.7 Methods to fund curatorial services.
- § 79.8 Terms and conditions to include in contracts, memoranda and agreements for curatorial services.
- § 79.9 Standards to determine when a repository possesses the capability to provide adequate long-term curatorial services.
- § 79.10 Use of collections.
- § 79.11 Conduct of inspections and inventories.
- Appendix A to Part 79 - Example of a Deed of Gift
- Appendix B to Part 79 - Example of a Memorandum of Understanding for Curatorial Services for a Federally-Owned Collection
- Appendix C to Part 79 - Example of a Short-Term Loan Agreement for a Federally-Owned Collection
Title 36 published on 01-Feb-2018 04:05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 36 CFR Part 79 after this date.