38 CFR 17.1 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain materials are incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce an edition of a publication other than that specified in this section, VA will provide notice of the change in a rule in the Federal Register and the material will be made available to the public. All approved materials are available for inspection at the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Regulation Policy and Management (02REG), 810 Vermont Avenue NW., Room 1068, Washington, DC 20420, call 202-461-4902, or at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of approved materials at NARA, call (202) 741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(b) National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. (For ordering information, call toll-free 1-800-344-3555).
(1) NFPA 10, Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers (2010 edition), Incorporation by Reference (IBR) approved for §§ 17.63, 17.74, and 17.81.
(2) NFPA 13, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2010 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
(4) NFPA 13R, Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Residential Occupancies Up To and Including Four Stories in Height (2010 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
(5) NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2011 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
(6) NFPA 30, Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code (2012 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
(7) NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (2010 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
(9) NFPA 101A, Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety (2010 edition), IBR approved for § 17.63.
(10) NFPA 720, Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection and Warning Equipment (2012 edition), IBR approved for § 17.74.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 17 after this date.
- 38 CFR 17.63 — Approval of Community Residential Care Facilities.
- 38 CFR 17.81 — Contracts for Residential Treatment Services for Veterans With Alcohol or Drug Dependence or Abuse Disabilities.
- 38 CFR 17.82 — Contracts for Outpatient Services for Veterans With Alcohol or Drug Dependence or Abuse Disabilities.
- 38 CFR 17.74 — Standards Applicable to Medical Foster Homes.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 38.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.