38 CFR 21.4020 - Two or more programs.
(a) Limit on training under two or more programs. The aggregate period for which any person may receive assistance under two or more of the following laws may not exceed 48 months (or the part-time equivalent):
(1) Part VII or VIII, Veterans Regulations numbered 1(a), as amended:
(2) Title II of the Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1952;
(3) The War Orphans' Educational Assistance Act of 1956;
(6) Section 903 of the Department of Defense Authorization Act, 1981,
(7) The Hostage Relief Act of 1980, and
(8) The Omnibus Diplomatic Security and Antiterrorism Act of 1986.
(b) Limit on combining assistance received under Chapter 31 with assistance under another program. No person may receive assistance under Chapter 31, Title 38 U.S.C. in combination with any provisions of law listed in paragraph (a) of this section in excess of 48 months (or the part-time equivalent) unless the Department of Veterans Affairs determines that additional months of benefits under Chapter 31 are necessary to accomplish the purpose of the veteran's rehabilitation program.