38 CFR 21.5250 - Courses.
prev | next
(a) In administering benefits payable under 38 U.S.C. chapter 32, VA and, where appropriate, the State approving agencies shall apply the following sections.
(1) Section 21.4250 (except paragraph (c)(1))—Course and licensing and certification test approval; jurisdiction and notices.
(2) Section 21.4251—Minimum period of operation requirement for educational institutions.
(3) Section 21.4252—Courses precluded; erroneous, deceptive, or misleading practices.
(4) Section 21.4253—Accredited courses.
(5) Section 21.4254—Nonaccredited courses.
(6) Section 21.4255—Refund policy; nonaccredited courses.
(7) Section 21.4256—Correspondence programs and courses.
(8) Section 21.4257—Cooperative courses.
(9) Section 21.4258—Notice of approval.
(10) Section 21.4259—Suspension or disapproval.
(11) Section 21.4260—Courses in foreign countries.
(12) Section 21.4261—Apprentice courses.
(13) Section 21.4262—Other training on-the-job courses.
(14) Section 21.4265—Practical training approved as institutional training or on-job training.
(15) Section 21.4266—Courses offered at subsidiary branches or extensions.
(16) Section 21.4267—Approval of independent study.
(17) Section 21.4268—Approval of licensing and certification tests.
(b) Flight courses. In administering benefits payable for flight training under chapter 32, title 38, U.S.C., VA and the State approving agencies will apply the provisions of § 21.4263 of this part. Educational assistance allowance is payable only for flight training undertaken by a veteran or serviceperson after March 31, 1991.
(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 3241; Pub. L. 102-16)(Apr. 1, 1991)
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 38 CFR Part 21.