38 CFR Part 74 - VETERANS SMALL BUSINESS REGULATIONS
Subject Group 359General Guidelines (§§ 74.1 - 74.5)
- § 74.1 What definitions are important for VetBiz Vendor Information Pages (VIP) Verification Program?
- § 74.2 What are the eligibility requirements a concern must meet for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.3 Who does the Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) consider to own a veteran-owned small business?
- § 74.4 Who does CVE consider to control a veteran-owned small business?
- § 74.5 How does CVE determine affiliation?
Subject Group 360Application Guidelines (§§ 74.10 - 74.15)
- § 74.10 Where must an application be filed?
- § 74.11 How does CVE process applications for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.12 What must a concern submit to apply for VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.13 Can an applicant ask CVE to reconsider its initial decision to deny an application?
- § 74.14 Can an applicant or participant reapply for admission to the VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
- § 74.15 What length of time may a business participate in VetBiz VIP Verification Program?
Subject Group 361Oversight Guidelines (§§ 74.20 - 74.22)
Subject Group 362Records Management (§§ 74.25 - 74.29)