39 CFR Part 778 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF POSTAL SERVICE FACILITY ACTIONS
prev | next
- § 778.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 778.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 778.3 What categories of facility project actions of the Postal Service are subject to these regulations?
- § 778.4 What are the Postal Service's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 778.5 What is the Postal Service's obligation with respect to federal interagency coordination?
- § 778.6 What procedures apply to a state's choice of facility action categories under these regulations?
- § 778.7 How does the Postal Service communicate with state and local officials concerning the Postal Service's facility project actions?
- § 778.8 How does the Postal Service provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed facility project actions?
- § 778.9 How does the Postal Service receive and respond to comments?
- § 778.10 How does the Postal Service make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 778.11 What are the Postal Service's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 778.12 [Reserved]
- § 778.13 May the Postal Service waive any provision of these regulations?