40 CFR § 263.11 - EPA identification number.
§ 263.11 EPA identification number.
(a) A transporter must not transport hazardous wastes without having received an EPA identification number from the Administrator.
(b) A transporter who has not received an EPA identification number may obtain one by applying to the Administrator using EPA Form 8700-12. Upon receiving the request, the Administrator will assign an EPA identification number to the transporter.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Conn. Agencies Regs. § 22a-449(c)-101 - 22a-449(c)-101 - Identification and listing of hazardous waste
- Mont. Admin. R. 17.53.702 - 17.53.702 - EXCEPTIONS AND ADDITIONS TO ADOPTION OF FEDERAL STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO TRANSPORTERS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE
- Nev. Admin. Code § 444.8618 - 444.8618 - Information relating to procedure to obtain and application for EPA identification number.
- Nev. Admin. Code § 444.8634 - 444.8634 - Meanings ascribed to certain terms referred to in federal regulations; payment and deposit of certain fees.
- N.H. Code Admin. R. Env-Hw 610 - Appendix A - Appendix A - State Statutes, Federal Regulations Implemented