Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 266.345 Whom must you notify?
(a) You must provide a one time notice to us stating that you are claiming the transportation and disposal conditional exemption prior to the initial shipment of an exempted waste from your facility to a LLRWDF. Your dated written notice must include your facility name, address, phone number, and RCRA ID number, and be sent by certified delivery.
(b) You must notify the LLRWDF receiving your exempted waste by certified delivery before shipment of each exempted waste. You can only ship the exempted waste after you have received the return receipt of your notice to the LLRWDF. This notification must include the following:
(1) A statement that you have claimed the exemption for the waste.
(2) A statement that the eligible waste meets applicable LDR treatment standards.
(3) Your facility's name, address, and RCRA ID number.
(4) The RCRA hazardous waste codes prior to the exemption of the waste streams.
(5) A statement that the exempted waste must be placed in a container according to § 266.340 prior to disposal in order for the waste to remain exempt under the transportation and disposal conditional exemption of subpart N of this part.
(6) The manifest number of the shipment that will contain the exempted waste.
(7) A certification that all the information provided is true, complete, and accurate. The statement must be signed by your authorized representative.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.