40 CFR Part 266, Subpart N - Conditional Exemption for Low-Level Mixed Waste Storage, Treatment, Transportation and Disposal
prev | next
Subject Group 14Terms (§ 266.210)
Subject Group 15Storage and Treatment Conditional Exemption and Eligibility (§§ 266.220 - 266.230)
Subject Group 16Treatment (§ 266.235)
Subject Group 17Loss of Conditional Exemption (§§ 266.240 - 266.245)
Subject Group 18Recordkeeping (§ 266.250)
Subject Group 19Reentry Into RCRA (§ 266.255)
Subject Group 20Storage Unit Closure (§ 266.260)
Subject Group 21Transportation and Disposal Conditional Exemption (§ 266.305)
Subject Group 22Eligibility (§ 266.310)
Subject Group 23Conditions (§§ 266.315 - 266.340)
- § 266.315 What are the conditions you must meet for your waste to qualify for and maintain the transportation and disposal conditional exemption?
- § 266.320 What treatment standards must your eligible waste meet?
- § 266.325 Are you subject to the manifest and transportation condition in § 266.315(b)?
- § 266.330 When does the transportation and disposal exemption take effect?
- § 266.335 Where must your exempted waste be disposed of?
- § 266.340 What type of container must be used for disposal of exempted waste?
Subject Group 24Notification (§ 266.345)
Subject Group 25Recordkeeping (§ 266.350)
Subject Group 26Loss of Transportation and Disposal Conditional Exemption (§§ 266.355 - 266.360)
- Appendix I to Part 266 - Tier I and Tier II Feed Rate and Emissions Screening Limits for Metals
- Appendix II to Part 266 - Tier I Feed Rate Screening Limits for Total Chlorine
- Appendix III to Part 266 - Tier II Emission Rate Screening Limits for Free Chlorine and Hydrogen Chloride
- Appendix IV to Part 266 - Reference Air Concentrations*
- Appendix V to Part 266 - Risk Specific Doses (10−5)
- Appendix VI to Part 266 - Stack Plume Rise
- Appendix VII to Part 266 - Health-Based Limits for Exclusion of Waste-Derived Residues*
- Appendix VIII to Part 266 - Organic Compounds for Which Residues Must Be Analyzed
- Appendix IX to Part 266 - Methods Manual for Compliance With the BIF Regulations
- Appendix X to Part 266 [Reserved]
- Appendix XI to Part 266 - Lead-Bearing Materials That May be Processed in Exempt Lead Smelters
- Appendix XII to Part 266 - Nickel or Chromium-Bearing Materials that may be Processed in Exempt Nickel-Chromium Recovery Furnaces
- Appendix XIII to Part 266 - Mercury Bearing Wastes That May Be Processed in Exempt Mercury Recovery Units
66 FR 27262, May 16, 2001, unless otherwise noted.