40 CFR § 270.140 - What else must the Director prepare in addition to the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny?
Once the Director has prepared the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny, he must then:
(a) Prepare a statement of basis that briefly describes the derivation of the conditions of the draft RAP and the reasons for them, or the rationale for the notice of intent to deny;
(b) Compile an administrative record, including:
(1) The RAP application, and any supporting data furnished by the applicant;
(2) The draft RAP or notice of intent to deny;
(3) The statement of basis and all documents cited therein (material readily available at the issuing Regional office or published material that is generally available need not be physically included with the rest of the record, as long as it is specifically referred to in the statement of basis); and
(4) Any other documents that support the decision to approve or deny the RAP; and
(c) Make information contained in the administrative record available for review by the public upon request.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Haw. Code R. §11-270.1-10 - §11-270.1-10 - Amendments to the incorporation of 40 C.F.R. part 270, subpart H.