40 CFR Part 270, Subpart H - Remedial Action Plans (RAPs)
- § 270.79 Why is this subpart written in a special format?
General Information (§§ 270.80 - 270.90)
Applying for a RAP (§§ 270.95 - 270.125)
- § 270.95 How do I apply for a RAP?
- § 270.100 Who must obtain a RAP?
- § 270.105 Who must sign the application and any required reports for a RAP?
- § 270.110 What must I include in my application for a RAP?
- § 270.115 What if I want to keep this information confidential?
- § 270.120 To whom must I submit my RAP application?
- § 270.125 If I submit my RAP application as part of another document, what must I do?
Getting a RAP Approved (§§ 270.130 - 270.165)
- § 270.130 What is the process for approving or denying my application for a RAP?
- § 270.135 What must the Director include in a draft RAP?
- § 270.140 What else must the Director prepare in addition to the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny?
- § 270.145 What are the procedures for public comment on the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny?
- § 270.150 How will the Director make a final decision on my RAP application?
- § 270.155 May the decision to approve or deny my RAP application be administratively appealed?
- § 270.160 When does my RAP become effective?
- § 270.165 When may I begin physical construction of new units permitted under the RAP?
How May My RAP Be Modified, Revoked and Reissued, or Terminated? (§§ 270.170 - 270.205)
- § 270.170 After my RAP is issued, how may it be modified, revoked and reissued, or terminated?
- § 270.175 For what reasons may the Director choose to modify my final RAP?
- § 270.180 For what reasons may the Director choose to revoke and reissue my final RAP?
- § 270.185 For what reasons may the Director choose to terminate my final RAP, or deny my renewal application?
- § 270.190 May the decision to approve or deny a modification, revocation and reissuance, or termination of my RAP be administratively appealed?
- § 270.195 When will my RAP expire?
- § 270.200 How may I renew my RAP if it is expiring?
- § 270.205 What happens if I have applied correctly for a RAP renewal but have not received approval by the time my old RAP expires?
Operating Under Your RAP (§§ 270.210 - 270.225)
Obtaining a RAP for an Off-Site Location (§ 270.230)
63 FR 65941, Nov. 30, 1998, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 270 after this date.