40 CFR 270.15 - Specific part B information requirements for containers.
(a) A description of the containment system to demonstrate compliance with § 264.175. Show at least the following:
(1) Basic design parameters, dimensions, and materials of construction.
(2) How the design promotes drainage or how containers are kept from contact with standing liquids in the containment system.
(3) Capacity of the containment system relative to the number and volume of containers to be stored.
(4) Provisions for preventing or managing run-on.
(5) How accumulated liquids can be analyzed and removed to prevent overflow.
(1) Test procedures and results or other documentation or information to show that the wastes do not contain free liquids; and
(c) Sketches, drawings, or data demonstrating compliance with § 264.176 (location of buffer zone and containers holding ignitable or reactive wastes) and § 264.177(c) (location of incompatible wastes), where applicable.
(e) Information on air emission control equipment as required in § 270.27.