40 CFR § 273.32 - Notification.
(1) Except as provided in paragraphs (a) (2) and (3) of this section, a large quantity handler of universal waste must have sent written notification of universal waste management to the Regional Administrator, and received an EPA Identification Number, before meeting or exceeding the 5,000 kilogram storage limit.
(2) A large quantity handler of universal waste who has already notified EPA of his hazardous waste management activities and has received an EPA Identification Number is not required to renotify under this section.
(3) A large quantity handler of universal waste who manages recalled universal waste pesticides as described in 40 CFR 273.3(a)(1) and who has sent notification to EPA as required by 40 CFR part 165 is not required to notify for those recalled universal waste pesticides under this section.
(b) This notification must include:
(1) The universal waste handler's name and mailing address;
(3) The address or physical location of the universal waste management activities;
(5) A statement indicating that the handler is accumulating more than 5,000 kilograms of universal waste at one time.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.