40 CFR 3.4 - How does this part affect enforcement and compliance provisions of Title 40?
(a) A person is subject to any applicable federal civil, criminal, or other penalties and remedies for failure to comply with a federal reporting requirement if the person submits an electronic document to EPA under this part that fails to comply with the provisions of § 3.10.
(b) A person is subject to any applicable federal civil, criminal, or other penalties or remedies for failure to comply with a State, tribe, or local reporting requirement if the person submits an electronic document to a State, tribe, or local government under an authorized program and fails to comply with the applicable provisions for electronic reporting.
(c) Where an electronic document submitted to satisfy a federal or authorized program reporting requirement bears an electronic signature, the electronic signature legally binds, obligates, and makes the signatory responsible, to the same extent as the signatory's handwritten signature would on a paper document submitted to satisfy the same federal or authorized program reporting requirement.
(d) Proof that a particular signature device was used to create an electronic signature will suffice to establish that the individual uniquely entitled to use the device did so with the intent to sign the electronic document and give it effect.
- 40 CFR 52.741 — Control Strategy: Ozone Control Measures for Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties.
- 40 CFR 52.1820 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 63.309 — Performance Tests and Procedures.
- 40 CFR 52.220 — Identification of Plan - In Part.
- 40 CFR 52.2070 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 52.1960 — Original Identification of Plan Section.
- 40 CFR 52.2820 — Identification of Plan.