40 CFR 35.2204 - Project changes.
(a) Minor changes in the project work that are consistent with the objectives of the project and within the scope of the grant agreement do not require the execution of a formal grant amendment before the grantee's implementation of the change. However, the amount of the funding provided by the grant agreement may only be increased by a formal grant amendment.
(b) The grantee must receive from the Regional Administrator a formal grant amendment before implementing changes which:
(1) Alter the project performance standards;
(2) Alter the type of wastewater treatment provided by the project;
(3) Significantly delay or accelerate the project schedule;
(4) Substantially alter the facilities plan, design drawings and specifications, or the location, size, capacity, or quality of any major part of the project; or
(5) Otherwise require a formal grant amendment under part 30 of this subchapter.
(c) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this section, changes to Step 7 projects cannot increase the amount of EPA assistance established at the time of the grant amendment.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 35 after this date.