40 CFR 35.4020 - Is my community group eligible for a TAG?
(a) Yes, your community group is eligible for a TAG if:
(1) You are a group of people who may be “affected” by a release or a threatened release at any facility listed on the National Priorities List (“NPL”) or proposed for listing under the National Contingency Plan (NCP) where a “response action” under CERCLA has begun;
(2) Your group meets the minimum administrative and management capability requirements found in 2 CFR 200.302 by demonstrating you have or will have reliable procedures for record keeping and financial accountability related to managing your TAG (you must have these procedures in place before your group incurs any expenses); and
(3) Your group is not ineligible according to paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) No, your community group is not eligible for a TAG if your group is:
(1) A “potentially responsible party” (PRP), receives money or services from a PRP, or represents a PRP;
(2) Not incorporated as a nonprofit organization for the specific purpose of representing affected people except as provided in § 35.4045;
(3) “Affiliated” with a national organization;
(4) An academic institution;
(5) A political subdivision (for example, township or municipality); or
(6) Established or presently sustained by ineligible entities that paragraphs (b) (1) through (5) of this section describe, or if any of these ineligible entities are represented in your group.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 35 after this date.