40 CFR Part 35, Subpart M - Grants for Technical Assistance
Subject Group 126General (§§ 35.4000 - 35.4015)
- § 35.4000 Authority.
- § 35.4005 What is a Technical Assistance Grant?
- § 35.4010 What does this subpart do?
- § 35.4011 Do the general grant regulations apply to TAGs?
- § 35.4012 If there appears to be a difference between the requirements of 2 CFR Parts 200 and 1500 and this subpart, which regulations should my group follow?
- § 35.4015 Do certain words in this subpart have specific meaning?
Subject Group 127Who Is Eligible? (§§ 35.4020 - 35.4040)
- § 35.4020 Is my community group eligible for a TAG?
- § 35.4025 Is there any way my group can get a TAG if it is currently ineligible?
- § 35.4030 Can I be part of a TAG group if I belong to an ineligible group?
- § 35.4035 Does EPA use the same eligibility criteria for TAGs at “Federal facility” sites?
- § 35.4040 How many groups can receive a TAG at one Superfund site?
Subject Group 128Your Responsibilities as a TAG Recipient (§§ 35.4045 - 35.4055)
Subject Group 129How Much Money TAGs Provide (§§ 35.4060 - 35.4065)
Subject Group 130What TAGs Can Pay For (§§ 35.4070 - 35.4075)
Subject Group 131How You Get the Money (§§ 35.4080 - 35.4100)
- § 35.4080 Does my group get a lump sum up front, or does EPA reimburse us for costs we incur?
- § 35.4085 Can my group get an “advance payment” to help us get started?
- § 35.4090 If my group is eligible for an advance payment, how do we get our funds?
- § 35.4095 What can my group pay for with an advance payment?
- § 35.4100 Can my group incur any costs prior to the award of our grant?
Subject Group 132How To Apply for a TAG (§§ 35.4105 - 35.4165)
- § 35.4105 What is the first step for getting a TAG?
- § 35.4106 What information should an LOI include?
- § 35.4110 What does EPA do once it receives the first LOI from a group?
- § 35.4115 After the public notice that EPA has received an LOI, how much time does my group have to form a coalition or submit a separate LOI?
- § 35.4120 What does my group do next?
- § 35.4125 What else does my group need to do?
- § 35.4130 What must be included in my group's budget?
- § 35.4135 What period of time should my group's budget cover?
- § 35.4140 What must be included in my group's work plan?
- § 35.4145 How much time do my group or other interested groups have to submit a TAG application to EPA?
- § 35.4150 What happens after my group submits its application to EPA?
- § 35.4155 How does EPA decide whether to award a TAG to our group?
- § 35.4160 What does EPA do if more than one group applies for a TAG at the same site?
- § 35.4161 Does the TAG application process affect the schedule for work at my site?
- § 35.4165 When does EPA award a TAG?
Subject Group 133Managing Your TAG (§§ 35.4170 - 35.4185)
Subject Group 134Procuring a Technical Advisor or Other Contractor With TAG Funds (§§ 35.4190 - 35.4235)
- § 35.4190 How does my group identify a qualified technical advisor?
- § 35.4195 Are there certain people my group cannot select to be our technical advisor, grant administrator, or other contractor under the grant?
- § 35.4200 What restrictions apply to contractors my group procures for our TAG?
- § 35.4205 How does my group procure a technical advisor or any other contractor?
- § 35.4210 Must my group solicit and document bids for our procurements?
- § 35.4215 What if my group can't find an adequate number of potential sources for a technical advisor or other contractor?
- § 35.4220 How does my group ensure a prospective contractor does not have a conflict of interest?
- § 35.4225 What if my group decides a prospective contractor has a conflict of interest?
- § 35.4230 What are my group's contractual responsibilities once we procure a contractor?
- § 35.4235 Are there specific provisions my group's contract(s) must contain?
Subject Group 135Requirements for TAG Contractors (§ 35.4240)
Subject Group 136Grant Disputes, Termination, and Enforcement (§§ 35.4245 - 35.4260)
- § 35.4245 How does my group resolve a disagreement with EPA regarding our TAG?
- § 35.4250 Under what circumstances would EPA terminate my group's TAG?
- § 35.4255 Can my group terminate our TAG?
- § 35.4260 What other steps might EPA take if my group fails to comply with the terms and conditions of our award?
Subject Group 137Closing Out a TAG (§ 35.4265)
Subject Group 138Other Things You Need To Know (§§ 35.4270 - 35.4275)
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 35 after this date.